The arrival of the month of March in Texas means Spring Break is just a few short weeks away. Start planning your family's Spring Break getaway with my top 5 destinations and of course discounts are included!
1. Schlitterbahn New Braunfels ~ Enjoy the first ever New Braunfels spring break at Schlitterbahn March 8th through March 16th at the Blastenhoff section. Stay where the fun is at and get access to fun activities for the whole family including exclusive ride time, family movie night and the use of 5 heated pools. Save on your stay with this exclusive Stay and Play Package. If you are just visiting for the day, get your discount HERE
2. LBJ Ranch ~ Whether you want to learn more about former President Lyndon B. Johnson, Texas History or just see the beautiful spring wildflowers, you will enjoy at day at the LBJ Ranch. With so much to see and do, there is something here for all ages. Best of all it is a Frugal getaway. There is no fee to visit the Johnson City District. If you want to tour the Texas Whitehouse, the fee is $3 for 18 and over and FREE for 17 and younger. Plan your visit HERE
3. National Bureau of Engraving and Printing ~ The Western Currency Facility located in Fort Worth is a great place to learn about U. S. currency. See billions of dollars printed from an enclosed walkway which is suspended above the production floor. Two floors of interactive exhibits and displays showcasing currency history and the intricate art of currency manufacturing are available before or after the FREE self guided tour. For more information on tours and hours of operation, visit HERE.
4. SEA LIFE Aquarium Grapevine ~ Go see over 5,000 sea creatures, 30 displays and an incredible 360 degree tunnel. If you or your child is a shark fanatic, they will enjoy a day visiting SEA LIFE Aquarium in Grapevine. When you are finished, you can even enjoy shopping at Grapevine Mills Mall. Grab your KIDS GO FREE with adult admission ticket discount HERE.
5. Space Center Houston ~ Release your inner astronaut with a visit to Space Center Houston this spring break. Get a sense of what it feels like to be a real astronaut when you visit the Living Space Module or journey through space at the Starship Theater. Kids are sure to have fun in the Kids Space Place where there is loads of fun to be had with interactive exhibits. Purchase tickets online HERE and save $5.00 off the price of admission.